The following recipe was served 2 Sundays ago at our fellowship meal and was an enormous hit! Try it! It’s easy and delicious. Thanks Elizabeth!
Creamy Beef Ravioli
- 3 bags of beef ravioli (we get the smaller ones because they are cheaper than buying one large one)
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped (I suppose it’s about a half of a cup, but I don’t measure)
- Heavy Whipping Cream (Probably about 2 cups, but again, I don’t measure)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups Parmesan cheese
Saute onions in butter. Add tomatoes. Then add enough cream to make a sauce. Finally, add Parmesan cheese and cook until melted. Spoon sauce over cooked pasta. Another easy supper!
You may add 1 1/2 to 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms, after the onions and saute 5 more minutes, but that puts the ingredient count over the limit, and that is against the rules. Sorry.
No related posts.